Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022- Ujjwala List , Ujjwala Form
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana : Since the current government came into power several benefits schemes have been put to the benefit of those who cannot afford the requirements to live a good and healthy life.
so the current government has launched One of the recent schemes which have been put forth is the Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme which has too many benefits for those families that are below the poverty line
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana Latest Updates
Some of the most important milestones achieved by the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana are:
- The scheme has covered more than 715 districts across all over the country.
- A total of more than 6,41,22,556 LPG connections have been provided by the government under the PMUY scheme.
Benefits of PM Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
A Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme aims to Give clean fuel to those who are below the poverty line women who generally use to unclean cooking by the fuels
For Those Women this Ujjwala Yojana scheme, the Indian Current government hopes to provide More than 5 crore connections of the Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) to those women who are a part of the poverty line families. Some important points of this scheme include:
- To protect the health of Poverty Line Family women and empowering them
- Curbing the health issues of that result from using fossil fuels
- Controlling the respiratory issues that occur due to indoor pollution
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
- Any adult women of the house from the BPL family can easily apply to take the benefits for the deposit free LPG gas connection under the Ujjwala scheme, and the connection of the LPG exists with the name of any member of the household.
- While Applying for the LPG the application form, the woman needs to submit an Original detailed address, Any Bank Account Number with the 12 Digit Aadhar number of all household Members
- The connection will be issued in a few months by the Private Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) if you are eligible for the beneficiaries after processing the application form.
How to get the form of the PM Ujjwala scheme
The form of the PM Ujjwala Yojana List can be downloaded from the Official website Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana.
if you don’t know the process of online you can easily get the PMUY Form from the nearest Private LPG distributor.
Warning: while applying an online form of Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana they are to many fraud websites they also asked you the same details which official government website asked but don’t fill the details on the fraud website.
Necessary documents for the applying scheme
The Necessary documents required for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme are as follows:
- The authorized BPL Certificate by Panchayat Pradhan & Municipality Office
- BPL Ration card
- Identity Proof with photo (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card)
- A passport size photograph which must be taken recently
- Driving License
- Any utility bill
- Lease Agreement
- Copy of a passport
- Ration Card
- Possession letter or flat allotment
- Self-declaration has been attested by the Gazetted Officer
- House Registration Documents
- LIC policy
- Bank statement
The first four documents are Necessary mandatory, the others may be required or may not be required.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Scheme Eligibility
Some important points to eligible to receive the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme, applicants will have to meet the below following criteria:
- Applicant must be a woman above the age of 18+ and must be the citizen of India
- Applicant must belong to From the BPL (Below Poverty Line) Family
- No one in the applicant’s Family should own an LPG connection
- The household family income of the month must not be exceed a certain limit as defined by the government of the State Government.
- The name of the applicant must be in list of SECC-2011 data
- Applicant must not be a recipient of other similar schemes provided by the government.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Scheme Launch State-wise
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme has been launched in only some states so far. The stataes list has been provided below:
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojanascheme was launched in Uttar Pradesh on May 1, 2016
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojanascheme was launched in Rajasthan on May 15, 2016
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojanascheme was launched in Gujarat on May 15, 2016
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojanascheme was launched in Uttarakhand on June 9, 2016
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojanascheme was launched in Odisha on June 20, 2016
- ThePradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme was launched in Bihar on June 28, 2016
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme was launched in Madhya Pradesh on July 4, 2016
Distribution of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
- More than 11 states in India, around 95.1 lakh LPG connections have been issued under the Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme that main aims of the Scheme is to welfare of the rural population to replace unhealthy and inefficient cooking methods with the subsidary LPG.
- India State wise, the widest rollout of this scheme seems to be in the Uttar Pradesh total connections around 34 lakh LPG cylinders – registered and distributed so far.
|State||No.of Connections Registered& Distributed|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||4,480|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||11,665|
|Daman and Diu||268|
|Jammu and Kashmir||4,42,298|
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana List for BPL
- As per the official Government data recorded in the year 2014, more than 276 million of households belong to the Poverty Line (BPL) category Family.
- If any family which have household income less than Rs.100 per day should be falls under this Poverty line category. Because these families live in conditions of extreme poverty
- So it must important responsibility of the government to give them necessities to survive their family life. After seeing many poverty family government has launched this schemes the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online
- Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana-CSC PMKMY
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Online Registration 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Gramin (PMAYG) List 2022