What is PFMS Scholarship and How to Check the Scholarship 2019-20?
PFMS 2019-20: PFSM Full Form, Public Financial Management System (PFMS) was the initiative that was held by the Government of India which was looks after the programs of the Social Sector. It gives the funds distributed among the people. This good and best step were taken by the Central Government of India which truly ensures the money spent on the channelized for the right purpose and also provides various scholarship schemes to the candidates.
PFMS Student Scholarship 2020:
All the students are required to register themselves on the PFMS Scholarship Portal (pfms.nic.in) and also have to upload the necessary documents which were required and must fulfill the eligibility criteria document as prescribed in the given Information of the PFMS. This all support system is recognized for the deficiencies in the existing accounting system to support the planning, budgeting and effective monitoring of the government schemes. This system experiment firstly implemented in four states namely Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Mizoram, and Punjab.
Check PFMS Scholorship 2020:
The candidate must have to register themselves to apply for the various forms offered by the Public Financial Management System of the Scholarship. There are too many important parts to apply for the PFMS Scholarship 2020 and also the candidate will have to provide the all required details.
The PFMS login of the scholarship link registration will be available on the official website of PFMS (pfms.nic.in) when the applicant will register they have to enter the correct and the valid details so the details provided for the successful registration and will be the Name of the Scholarship Scheme. The Class 12th passes students out the year and the academic details. The candidate must note all the details provided as per the Scholarship for which they are applying has to be valid and has to correct all the information.
The Candidate must have to keep ready the Bank Account Number, the IFSC code and the Mobile Number at the time of registration. Most important pints to enter a valid phone number will send an OTP on the valid number. The candidates must have to choose their category. If in case the, if the candidates do not find the category, they need to choose General as their category.
PFMS Nic in Scholarship 2020 Student Registration
• First Click on the link given Here: pfms.nic.in
• Click on the PFMS Scholarship 2020 Student Registration option.
• Select the scheme option of “Scholarship to Universities/College Students” on the registration page.
• Select the year of class 12 passing along with the Education Board from which the candidate passed class 12.
• Enter all the bank account number and the IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
• click on the drop-down menu, select your category and click on the “Search”.
• The system will search all the names automatically and fill-up all the form displayed on the screen.
• Enter the right mobile number, because an OTP will be sent on that number then fill up that OTP.
• Click on the “Verify” option and enter the valid email ID.
• Create the user ID and password and fill up the captcha code given below.
• .Click on the “Submit” option to finish the registration process.
Most Important Documents to Be Uploaded At the Time of The PFMS Scholarship 2020 Registration
• The original & scanned copy of Passport sized photograph of the candidate. Because the specifications of the photograph must be mentioned in the Official notification which the candidate must go through very carefully. The Wrong details of the Candidate photograph will prohibit the rejected the applicant from
• The Scanned Marksheet copy should be in a PDF format.
• The Scanned Signature of the candidate as per the specifications.
• The Scanned copy of the fee receipt in a PDF format.
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
It will be the most important for the candidates that they must have to fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria of the PFMS Scholarship 2020 Scheme Application for which they applying. The eligibility criteria details have been mentioned in the information brochure which was released by the authorities supervising the scholarship department.
The PFMS offers many various forms of the PFMS Scholarships 2020 from the School to the college level which was important for all the candidates that they have to fulfill the eligibility of the Scholarship for which they will are applying.
Some important fields need to be filled are:
• Name of Candidate,
• Mobile Number of the candidate,
• E-mail Id of the candidate,
• Date of Birth of the candidate,
• Gender of the candidate,
• category of the candidate,
• Education Board of the candidate,
• Standard or Class of the candidate,
• Last year result of the candidate,
• Marks Obtained of the candidate,
• Grade of the candidate,
• Institution Name of the candidate,
• The candidate has to click on the show schemes buttons, so the screen display all the eligible schemes of scholarship to the candidates.
Watch Video- PFMS Scholarship , Check Scholarship status ?